Vascular disease is a condition that affects the circulatory system and is caused by the narrowing or blockage of blood vessels. The condition can lead to a number of health problems, including heart disease, stroke, and peripheral artery disease (PAD). If you are living in Stuart, Florida, and are experiencing symptoms of vascular disease, it’s important to seek medical attention as soon as possible.
Symptoms of Vascular Issues
The symptoms of vascular disease can vary depending on the type and severity of the condition. Some common symptoms include:
- Pain, cramping, or fatigue in the legs or arms during physical activity
- Numbness, tingling, or weakness in the extremities
- Slow-healing wounds or ulcers on the feet or legs
- Changes in skin color or temperature in the affected area
- Erectile dysfunction in men